Tuesday 17 May 2016

Props

As I mentioned, I will be running A Time to Harvest so I have been thinking of props to add that little extra to the game.
The campaign starts with the investigators on a university field trip, so I thought note books would be appropriate. Besides, note taking is an important part of Call of Cthulhu.
Propnomicon, an excellent source of ideas and techniques, has designed several Miskatonic University note books, so I adapted his design and simply stuck it onto an A6 note pad. I couldn't find any reasonable pads that weren't spiral bound, unfortunately, but I think it does the job.

Here's another prop I made for a Delta Green game earlier this year.  It's a ritual stone found on an archaeological site in Orkney, actually made from a piece of slate picked up in a local car-park, engraved, and a leather thong tied round it.  The thong is supposed to look new.

No comments:

Post a Comment