Monday 9 May 2016

Ia, the Mystery is Solved

I got the mystery parcel and it turned out to be teh long awaited 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu kickstarter stuff.
A box full of role playing goodness

The main books, just some of the contents.

All in all I got a nice slipcase containing the Keeper's rulebook, the Investigator's handbook and the Keeper's screen (itself containing a 96 page book of two new investigations, plus maps for the main rulebook's adventures and some lovely maps of Arkham and New England) plus Nameless Horrors, a six adventure supplement and Sandy Peterson's Guide to Creatures of the Mythos.

It's going to take me a long time to digest this lot, though I have browsed through my PDFs already, so I have some idea what to expect.

I have a bit of work to do finishing a prop for tonight's D&D, but them I think a bit of reading is in order.

3 comments:

  1. It certainly all looked very high quality. Worth the wait, methinks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is, I will give a more detailed review later when i have had chance to digest it more, but it is very good indeed.

      Delete
  2. It certainly all looked very high quality. Worth the wait, methinks :)

    ReplyDelete