Monday 21 September 2015

Goblin Sharpsticks 6; Under Wraps

I haven't quite reached the 'what colour should I paint that' bit, there are still a few parts of the goblins that should all match.

The goblins have their feet wrapped in some sort of cloth binding or bandage.  I will paint these all the same colour, as well as the fabric on the spear shafts.  Some of the bags carried on the belts will also be this colour.  I imagine the fabric to be a sort of unbleached cotton or linen, and I like the results when I wash GW foundation Deneb Stone with Army Painter Strong Tone (in this case when I use the dip to shade/varnish everything).

Crooknose shows off his new footwear




Whilst the Deneb Stone might look a bit dull, when washed it should look like undyed cloth, probably not very well looked after.

No comments:

Post a Comment