Tuesday 12 May 2015

Secrets Revealed; The Lost Library

The secret project mentioned earlier is a build for my D&D group.

The Lost Library is a 'Petra' like complex in the desert.  I have used Fat Dragon terrain for the build, it is currently my favorite for 3D terrain.
Looking in through the enntrance

One of the side galleries

The far section of the main chamber, complete with pool and statue

High gallery in the far section

The heroes of Winterhaven enter the library, unaware that something lurks within (Reconstruction)

The build provides multiple levels for interesting play, along with lots of doors to investigate.  In play the party were chased in by feathered fiends, only to find more fiends within.  They have to explore whilst avoiding the fiends, or find some way to clear them all out....

4 comments:

  1. Great work Chris, those look awesome and will be useful for so many other games too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The scenery is modular, so I can take it apart and reuse in in other dungeon set ups. It even packs away nicely in clip boxes.
    I suppose I should do a quick tutorial on building Fat Dragon stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quietly blown away when Chris came in with a huge box, set it down on the table and I saw what was inside it. AWESOME set up. It looks superb, has so many nooks and crannies to explore and adds to the atmosphere and enjoyment of this scenario no end. Great fun to game on and I'm very much looking forward to our next gaming session :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping we will get a lot of play from this set up, and I now have a lot of bits to build new stuff as well.

    ReplyDelete