Monday 2 March 2015

They're Here

Bones 2 has finally arrived.  Nearly six months after the originally proposed time, but the hold up was to get us the very best in quality so I don't mind.  It's not as if I am short of things to paint after all!
The box itself is impressive.  

And clearly contains lots of goodies, but what?

All this!

Yes that is three 'Dragons Don't Share!  I haven't gone completely mad (I hope) as not all of this is mine.  Now for checking and painting, or putting away for the shelf (loft) of shame.


2 comments:

  1. No sir: the Loft-of-Hallowed-Gaming-Produce-That-Shall-One-Day-Shine-Brightly-And-Bring-Cheer-To-All (well, all fellow nerds in the vicinity).

    I have a similar stash: one under the bed and the other on the top shelf of the 'Wardrobe of Plenty'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the wardrobe with the gate to Narnia at the back?

    ReplyDelete