Tuesday 27 January 2015

Introduction

Hi, Mister C here, as I am known on several gaming forums.  This blog is an attempt to organise my painting and gaming, and also to hopefully get useful c&c from other gamers and painters out there.

Firstly a bit of background; I play roleplaying games, especially D&D.  I also like board games and miniatures games.  My favorites include Kings of War and Dreadball by Mantic Games.

I am a bit of a hobby butterfly, so have far too many unfinished projects.  i hope this blog will help keep me on track with my various projects, if you are wondering what has happened to something, please gently nudge me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice terrain board Mister C, now get some figures painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figures will be painted soon I assure you. First the terrain as it will have more uses than just the Barsoom games.

    ReplyDelete