Wednesday 2 August 2017

What? More Bones?

Yes, Reaper launched their Bones 4 Kickstarter campaign yesterday.

As usual it was funded in moments, and already the total has climbed to a very respectable amount.
This time they have included one huge mini (a dragon) in the base pledge right from the start.  There is some very nice stuff in the core set, and the giants as add ons are definitely on my want list.

I suppose I should paint some more of Bones 1,2 and 3 before I get too excited about this though. Nah, reading the comments is far too much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Paint, painting is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had rather lost my focus when it comes to painting, but I have recently manages to finish a few minis (coincidentally previous Reaper Bones), which has inspired me somewhat.

      Delete