Monday 10 October 2016

Long Time, No See

"Meesa Back"
After a while of sorting things out and trying to find the inspiration to post again I thought I ought to get back online.  (No it's not just the excuse to start an 'Orc-tober' thread).

I haven't been idle with crafting and painting, including a lot of bits for both my D&D groups.  Yes I now run two groups, as my daughter asked me if I could introduce her and a group of her friends to the hobby.  I have been building floor plans and some furniture ans similar to use in the games, more on that as and when I get round to posting the pics.

Whilst I have your attention, I should mention Mantic's latest Kickstarter (yes, thats a surprise).
Star Saga, or Dungeon Saga in Space.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Orctober does sound good though. G'wan, G'wan, G'wan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, well I do have an orc krudger I can post as soon as i get him back.

      Delete