Saturday 21 May 2016

Open Day AAR

I'm back from the open day and I had a great time.
I got the few bits I wanted (and a few more things) and attended the Kings of War seminar where we got to hear about the plans for KoW
Kings of War, a 'Rorke's Drift' type scenario.

Deadzone display board, showing just how flexible the terrain system is

More of the display, I like the funky lighting

Kings of War again

A fantastic Dungeon Saga set up

There was a big game of Warpath too.  The sandy terrain was great

More of the Warpath board

The new Deadzone is clearly suitable for families

3 comments:

  1. Love the LED lighting on The Deadzone board. Nice to see somebody else's take on the Secret Weapon Rolling Fields set too. C'mon, spill de beans- what didja get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show you what I got, along with some nice pics of the display cases, when I next post.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete