Monday 16 May 2016

May Madness

In an attempt to continue theming the month I was wondering what May will be.  I had hoped to have received my Deadzone Infestation set by now, that would have made it May; the month of Mantic.
However there has been a delay (with my stuff, not the kickstarter generally) so that didn't work, even though it's the Mantic Spring Open day on Saturday.

I might drag out my Kingdoms of Men army and get them more complete now I have the spears and pikes to finish a couple of units.  That would also help me sort out what to sell, as I have far more than I will ever need.  I must also get some more stuff finished for both my Kings of War orcs and goblins.

I have been painting more Bones undead, mostly for roleplaying (and The Walking Dead), nothing too exciting; you've seen the process by now.

But I start running A Time To Harvest, Chaosium's organised play adventure for Call of Cthulhu on Thursday.

I'll be making some extra props to go with it, and reading the new rulebooks as well, so May will have to be the Month of Mythos Madness.

3 comments:

  1. So many projects, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, next time I see a kickstarter for a time machine, I'm in.

      Delete
  2. Mythos May! Sounds good. BTW, I can't see any option to like any of your posts. There's no button visible, but maybe it's something you can add in your settings?

    ReplyDelete