Thursday 1 October 2015

What Will They Think of Next?

I just heard about the latest Fat Dragon Kickstarter.  3D printer terrain software.



I don't own a 3D printer so won't be looking to buy into this myself, but it looks fascinating.  This is probably the future of terrain, and maybe miniatures too.

I understand that several sites offer free versions of 3D terrain to print, but I have heard that the detail and quality of the free stuff is variable, I'm sure that Fat Dragon will do an excellent job on this, they have never disappointed in the past, and no waiting for shipping from overseas either.

Just a quick not to say the campaign is now launched and already funded.

Oh, and I have discovered that there are very nice gnomes out there who will print for you, hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment