Tuesday 8 September 2015

Sharpsticks 2a Meet Crooknose

Now the gluing.
Head first.  Its worth making sure that the lug on the head is trimmed as any sprue still on it will stop the head fitting properly

But he is still armless

That's better

Ready for painting

There is a little dint or scar on his nose so I have called him 'Crooknose' and will be using him as the volunteer to show my painting techniques.

I have a few more of his friends to finish assembling, I hope to get the undercoat on tomorrow (weather permitting).




3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing some of these gobbo's painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last batch are being assembled now, hopefully they should get an undercoat on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or not, as I have just found that my Army Painter Leather Brown spray has run out :(

    ReplyDelete