Tuesday 12 May 2015

Something (to do) for the weekend

Just a brief mention of tow great events for the UK wargamer this weekend.
Saturday is the Mantic (spring) Open Day at their offices in Nottingham.  Tickets are available on their webstore, but everyone who buys one gets more than the value back in Mantic product, and this time you get to choose.
The day should be full of fun, lots of new stuff being played and shown off, and the now famous Ronnie's Q&A where the boss himself traditionally reveals many of his plans for the future.

The Sheffield Triples are on Saturday and Sunday.  This has always been my big local show and I  look forward to having a good browse around the stands, seeing what is new, and finding that one mini or piece of terrain that I didn't know I needed, but I just have to have.

This year i am trying to do both!  Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment